Sunday, July 31, 2011

The Latest and Greatest...

Okay, so you're probably thinking I seriously disappeared.  Well, unfortunately you're not that lucky and I'm back.  The reason there haven't been a lot of blog posts lately has to do with the fact that I'm writing so many other blogs/newsletters/etc. and if I EVER want to make headway on any other projects something has got to give.  Well, that something has been my blog - and I apologize for that. 

In the event that you miss me when I go AWOL for a while (I'm really going to try my best not to), here are a few other places you can go to see what I'm up to!  As a regular columnist for Paleo Magazine I highly recommend subscribing.  You've only got to deal with me for a page or two and there's a whole bunch of other GREAT paleo information to be had between the covers.  I also frequently post on Robb Wolf's site.  My latest over there was this week's piece "Is This Paleo?".  It was meant to be a simple (slightly humorous) post - but resulted in some confusion.  Just browse through the comments.  I'm sticking to my guns though - for those trying to get a handle on the basics - the rules work!  Coming soon on Robb's blog I'll be doing a three-part Big "Fat" Blog post with the help of my RD partners in crime.  The first post should go up this week if everything goes as planned.  We're going to answer a bunch of your questions about 'fat'.  It's going to be good!  Additionally, I write for The TrainingBible Coaching newsletter and frequently contribute to several racing and athlete focused newsletters and publications.  To make a long story short - I write... a LOT!  Now, if only these were paying gigs... 

In other news, next weekend I'll be attending the Ancestral Health Symposium.  It's been referred to as "the Woodstock of the paleo world".  It's going to be an awesome experience!  Coming September 22nd, I will be on Jimmy Moore's Livin La Vida Low Carb Podcast.  Right now I've got several clients and athletes that are doing awesome work on their paleo journeys to optimal health and performance.  If you or someone you know is looking to improve health, nutrition, performance, energy, and life as a whole, let me know - I'm here to help!!

Well, that's my story.  Now, what have you been up to?

Comments...

1 comment:

  1. I have never read such Nike Air Max 87 Hypefuse Couple a excellent article and I am coming back tomorrow to continue reading.

    ReplyDelete